These Banana Nut Muffins from Compassionatelivinglady are topped with @kindsnacks almond butter granola clusters!! They are the perfect breakfast or snack! ❤️🌱
Banana Nut Muffins:
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 mashed well ripped bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (1 tbsp ground flax seed and 3 tbsp almond milk or water per “egg”)
- 2 cups Namaste Perfect Flour Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- Granola of choice to top with
Now, here’s the magic:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare cupcake pan with liners or grease.
- Beat together the oil, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add the bananas, maple syrup and flax eggs, beating until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and hemp hearts.
- Fold in the flour with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Enjoy!