These doughnuts from Compassionatelivinglady are the perfect guilt free treat or breakfast!🙂🌱🍩🍩🍩.
These are the ingredients you will need
For the Donuts:
- 2 1/2 all purpose flour of choice
- 2/3 coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 cup plant based milk (I used almond)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Now for the steps to bake the doughnuts:
- Combine all dry ingredients first and then add wet, stir well.
- Fill cavities of a non-stick doughnut baking pan 5/8ths full leaving room for expansion.
- Bake at 375 for 11 min.
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water (add more to thin out if needed)
- Stir all together, well.
- Allow donuts to cool completely before glazing, coconut oil has a low melting point!
- Glaze as desired,